TX35 ROBOTIC CLEANER
Effortless & light weight handling of the TX35 coupled with its agile operation delivers an extreme clean of both floor and walls. Store the TX35 in the easy to
assemble transport and storage caddy.
Floor and walling cleaning
- The TX35 covers both the pool floor and walls hassle free during its 2.5 hour cleaning cycle. Front scrubbing brushes quickly brush and remove debris from floor and stuck on walls for a deep clean.
Transport and storage Caddy
- Easily transport and store the TX35. Storage caddy is easy to assemble with no tools required.
- Easy top access to filter canister with large handle. Easy-to-clean filter canister means no contact with debris. Transparent window to view debris collected.
- Easy to remove cleaner from the water with large handle. The TX35 is light weight with the body only weighing 5.5kg.
CONTACT US, HERE for more info or assistance, we offer pool maintenance, repairs and everything you will ever need for a swimming pool. Visit our Sunningdale, Milnerton or Welgelegen branches for personal service or advice. Perfect Pools is a proud member of the National Pool Institute of South Africa
TX35 ROBOTIC CLEANER Specification
- Easy Installation: plug & play
- Energy consumption : 100 Watts/hour
- 2.5 hour floor and wall cleaning cycle
- Suitable for most shapes of in-ground pools up to 10m x 5m
- Cable length : 16.5m
- Suitable for most pool surfaces including; concrete, fiberglass, pebblecrete, quartzon and vinyl surfaces. Not suitable for tile pools.
- Debris type: Suitable for small, medium and large debris. Extra large debris such as sticks, may need to be manually removed from pool
Zodiac South Africa provides swimming pool equipment, pool maintenance products, pool cleaners and pool care supplies.